Agendas and Minutes
Thank you for your participation in Heber City’s public meetings. Due to the current COVID-19 Health Concerns, we will be following the recommendations from the State of Utah and County Health Officials and hold all public meetings remotely for the duration of the state of emergency issued by Governor Herbert.
We are proud to feature live-streaming audio during our regular meetings and encourage you to participate by listening and reaching out with any questions or comments via email. Your participation and feedback are essential and highly valued.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
City Council: CCPublic@heberut.gov
Planning Commission: PCPublic@heberut.gov
Airport Advisory Board: AABPublic@heberut.gov
GLOSSARY OF TERMS:
eComment: Public commenting will be open before the meeting begins. This option will stay open for the duration of the meeting.
In Progress: Once the meeting has begun, the “in progress” link to listen to the live-streaming audio will appear. Click on the link to live-stream audio.
Agenda: View the agenda items to be covered in the meeting.
RULES FOR COMMENTING:
Respect one another. Stay on topic. Don’t impersonate someone else. Spam and commercial content will be removed. Please refrain from vulgar or rude language. Violation of any of these guidelines will result in your comment being removed from record.
- Emails that pertain directly to meeting agenda items, including Public Hearings and Public Comments, are considered permanent public record.
- Emails must refer to a specific agenda item or read “public comment” in the subject line to be acknowledged and read aloud.
- Emails will not receive a reply via email but will be read into the permanent record during the City Council meeting.
- Emails must be received prior to the appropriate agenda item in order to be included as public record.
- Emails are valid only if questions and comments include your full name.