HEBER CITY CORPORATION
City Council Public Hearing Notice
Notice is hereby given that the Heber City Council will hold six public hearings on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 beginning at 7:00 p.m. The hearings will be conducted in the Heber City Administrative Building Council Chambers located at 75 North Main Street. The subject of the hearings will be as follows:
- Heber City’s Annual Fraud Risk Assessment
- Heber City’s Unbilled General Fund Utility Services
- Resolution 2021-07 Amending the Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Budget
- Ordinance 2021-17 Amending the Heber City Council Compensation
- Ordinance 2021-16 Establishing a City-Wide Air Quality Policy
- Ordinance 2021-23 to Approve a Development Agreement for Storage Unit Development located at 600 West 100 South
Public comment is welcome. Members of the public may attend the hearing in person or virtually by accessing the link located on the City’s website:
Comments can be made in person, submitted by email to CCPublic@heberut.gov, or via the Heber City website’s “Agendas and Minutes” tab and selecting the “eComment” option for the associated meeting.
Text for proposed budget amendments can be viewed in the Heber City Finance Manager’s Office located in the Heber City Administrative Building at 75 North Main Street.