News Flash Home
The original item was published from 10/7/2021 1:05:23 PM to 10/7/2021 1:18:23 PM.

News Flash


Posted on: October 7, 2021

[ARCHIVED] RAP Tax Information

Rap Tax post card mailer pic format_Page1

Recreation Arts and Parks (RAP) Tax

Wasatch County Council would like to place a question on the ballot giving Wasatch County residents the option of placing a charge on many taxable purchases made in the county for the purpose of improving recreation, arts, and parks. This is commonly referred to as a RAP tax.

We are committed to funding the following:

  • Trail Amenities
  • Filling Gaps in the Trail System
  • Wayfinding
  • Maintenance
  • Parks Improvements
  • New/Upgraded Play Structures
  • New/Upgraded Pavilions
  • Arts Programs
  • Creating Grant Programs to Fund Visual Arts, Performing Arts, Literary Arts, Arts Education, and more.

Rap Tax post card mailer pic format_Page1

Rap Tax post card mailer pic format_Page2

Click Here for Information.
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in News